For the benefit and safety of all visitors to Lakeside Fishery, please abide by the following rules:
- Nets must be dipped before fishing.
- Net and handles must be a minimum total length of 10ft.
- Nets must not hold Carp or Bream or any fish with a weight in excess of 3lbs. These should be weighed and returned to the water immediately.
- Ground bait is limited to 2 pints per angler per day.
- Ground up pellets are not to be used.
- Soft boilies are permitted on hook. NO ground baiting, bloodworm, joker or nuts.
- Do not dispose of unwanted bait in the water. Leave it on the banks as the ducks and swans will appreciate the leftovers.
- Equipment should be used from the stages provided and not set up between them.
- Equipment must not be left unattended in or out of the water with bait still attached. This can be harmful to the wildlife.
- Hooks must be barbless or micro-barb.
- A maximum of 2 rods are allowed per person. There is an additional fee of £3.00 for the second rod. An Environmental Agency Rod Licence can be checked by request of any other licence holder.
- No bolt rigs or method feeder.
- No braid.
- Anybody under 16 years of age must have an adult (18 years or over) with them at all times.
- Juniors must also be next to or near the adult with them, at all times.
- Juniors must not roam from one staging to another.
- Non-fishing junior spectators are not permitted, as this can cause unnecessary distraction to other fishermen.
- The top carpark is for unloading purposes only. Once tackle has been unloaded please ensure your car is moved to the entrance carpark.
- The use of radios is prohibited.
- Bait boats are not allowed.
- No Bar-B-Q's permitted.
- Litter must not be left lying around. Please take your litter home with you or place it in the bins provided.
- Please do not disturb the wildlife.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leads.
- Night fishing is not permitted. Dawn to dusk fishing only.
- NO FISH are to be taken from any lake. This will be classed as theft and the Police will be called. We will not hesitate to prosecute.
- Please keep the volume of indicators to a minimum level.
- The three large platforms adjacent to the lodge are for disabled (wheelchair) access. We have the right to a ask you to move to another platform if a disabled fisherman arrives.
- We do not take any responsibility for damage of any kind to vehicles ot fishing tackle used or parked in either carpark.
- We do not take any responsibility for any personal injury caused while at Lakeside Fishery.
- Lakeside Fishery is a family fishery. Please refrain from using bad language.
We reserve the right to amend these rules without notice. Please visit the lodge for a copy of the current fishing rules.